Thursday, December 31, 2020

Curing depression easy or difficult..?

So today I will be discussing is it really easy to cure depression.? Look, as mentioned earlier According to google - it's an illness or a kind of disease. But one who has gone through it and cured from it knows, that it's just sad thinking that brain has opted/acquired. That thinking can be very much harmful to the body as it can EVEN completely erase your body (weakening immune system, continuously crying, fatigue, weight loss.)

The solution to any kind of depression - Try sharing it with your closed ones. Just share with them whom you trust. That whom can either be your mother or father or any family member or any of your closed friend. If you will keep storing everything inside, one day those secrets will nearby kill you.
Lets's talk about almost every kind of depression in detail -

Depression because of failure in exams.
Solution -  Sadness will stay for some time and it should stay for some time, so you can understand where you went wrong. There will be always one question in your mind. "Why me..?" I also experienced this question once in my life, but soon I got the answer. Only me because, God was having something better for me, or can be said that God wanted me to grind harder to get that thing which I was supposed to get after passing the exam. 

Depression because of a breakup from a relationship.
Solution - Hey dear brother/sister, I know you loved truly. Your feelings were genuine. But, if you both broke up it simply means that your partner wasn't able to understand you and your feelings towards him/her. You also might be thinking of one question too, that where you went wrong or why God didn't help us.? Look, make a knot of the upcoming line in your heart and brain, which I am gonna write now - ANYTHING WHICH IS HURTING YOU NOW, THAT WAS A KIND OF SIGNAL FROM GOD. That signal somehow says - some things weren't made for you OR you deserved much better OR might be that guy/girl would have cheated on you. 

(For one who doesn't believe in god - It's completely fine if you are an atheist. So, you will also not believe what I wrote regarding God. So here's one reason that particular thing (failure or breakup) happened with you because you lacked something or you committed mistake somewhere. Might be any other reason, but according to me what I felt, I wrote it.)

Depression because of study pressure.
Solution - Look, basically it's having rarely any solution. I can just say try doing it that much, that you can pass the exam of that particular subject. Without study, there's rarely anything a person can do. I know there are many occupations which do not require any study qualification, but those require 100% luck and 101% hard work (Example - cricket, other sports, an acting career in Bollywood or any other industry.)

Depression because of loneliness. 
Solution - If you are having a smartphone or even better a pc or laptop, then I don't think you should say yourself as lonely and depressed. Make new friends man. Get exposure. Try doing the things (example - poetry, sketching, etc.) you always wanted to do or which you dreamt once. Visit discord. Join online servers which are joined by more than 30k people. Best solution - make new friends. But don't get scammed.

Depression because of career-making. 
In this whole world, out of 100% student population, I think almost 90-95% always get depressed throughout their career-making. And I don't think it is having any solution. Only studying smartly and hard work is the way to remove this depression. Suicidal thoughts is one of the most common symptoms experienced in this depression. Think and research 100 times before choosing your career subjects. Don't try experimenting with subjects. Tougher subjects can even take your life (because you yourself doesn't know how week you are from inside..!!!) or can make your life (if studied properly.)  Best solution ever - keep working hard until you can... 

Depression because of bullying, body shame, etc..!
Solution - Might be one of the most common things for first-year college students and for many other school students too who are healthy. Look, if someone is body shaming you, I don't know why you are getting hurt..? Are you this much week that someone else has the power to hurt you through his/her words..? I don't know those who are bullying you or body shaming you are your friends or what... but if they are your friends, just listen from one ear, and throw out it from another ear. It's your life. Don't give anyone even a single right that they can hurt you. Whenever someone is teasing you, just give them a fuckin big smile, like you aren't getting affected by their words. 

In the end, I will conclude my topic by writing, many people say there is no reason behind their depression. AGREED. Just try telling the person who came to ask you how are you.. just try telling him/her what is going in your mind.! He/she (if experienced) will automatically come to know what you are going through. 
Just don't hide. Open up your overthinking thoughts with someone whom you trust. This is the only way to come out of depression. Now you might be thinking, how by only sharing my thoughts, will remove my depression. Don't think of this. Rest work will be done by that guy/girl whom you told your every problem. JUST BE HONEST WITH THAT PERSON. 
Tip - never ever blame someone else because of your depressed condition. You will lose closed ones, at a very fast speed.

Thank you, for reading up it till here. If you want me to help you, here are all ways to contact me. Send me a message without any hesitation, I won't be judging you on any condition. I am just here to help people with the help of my words. 
Ways to come in contact with me - 
Discord username - sanyam.aroraaa#9620
Snapchat username - sanyam.aroraaaa

Suicidal thoughts or watt.?

Depressed because of failure in exam.

When stuck in tough subjects chosen by you only.

Each kind of depression summed in this pic.

FACTS.!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Suffocated ?

Depressed because you got no friends left.? College life, In India, every student definitely goes through either one of the following situat...