Wednesday, December 30, 2020

How Depression will kill you from inside..?

So, I am here to discuss the topic of depression in detail. 
Today I will be discussing how depression will affect you very much.!

Look, I am not here to make you feel more depressed, or sadder. I am just like one of your well-wishers. I even know that this might be one of the toughest parts of your life. But dear brother/sister, it's also like an illness (According to Google) and according to science, till now almost every illness is having a solution/treatment. So never ever worry that whether you will be able to come out of depression or not.! 

According to me, depression is thinking, which your brain has acquired. Not saying that it's nothing. This thinking can destroy your whole body if given it full access. Some of the following points might be able to help you. Give them a read - 

  • Overthinking more than the limit.
  • Regret because of not completing the task which was supposed to do so.
  • Sometimes, crying too because of that regret.
  • Always overthinking in a negative manner that I can’t do it or even worse.
  • Rarely talking with family members and friends.
  • Mood swinging, from sadness to immediately crying or from happiness to sadness.
  • Early awakening up, or excess sleepiness.
  • Crying very much because of a particular reason.
  • Suicidal thoughts are the worst. 
  • Weight fluctuations/Weakened immune system/Fatigue.
Hope so, you aren't going through any of them. Even if you are going through any of them, no problems dear, Just try to resolve it. Just try to find the reason because of which you are getting disturbed. 


Overthinking = too many thoughts =  Negative thoughts included = depression.


Before it starts hurting you, try ejecting it completely.

Thank you, for reading it till here.
If you want me to help you, here are all ways to contact me. Send me a message without any hesitation, I won't be judging you on any condition. I am just here to help people with the help of my words. 
Ways to come in contact with me - 
Quora - https://www.quora.com/profile/Sanyam-Arora-15
Discord username - sanyam.aroraaa#9620
Snapchat username - sanyam.aroraaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suffocated ?

Depressed because you got no friends left.? College life, In India, every student definitely goes through either one of the following situat...